Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday afternoon musings

- Have you been down the soup aisle at the grocery store lately? Holy cow--could they have more options? Trying finding basic tomato, chicken noodle or--our quest--cream of chicken for a dinner dish. It's not easy...
- You can tell it's spring break time. The airports this past week were full with noticeably more families traveling.
- Let the talking heads and the over-analysis of the NCAA Tournament begin. The Selection Show is just a few minutes away.
- Mayor Mark Funkhouser (Kansas City, MO) recently mentioned Abraham Lincoln and George Washington as other leaders who had rocky relations with the press and critics. Please don't go there "Funk."
- Does anyone else have a problem with getting that "give me back my filet-o-fish" song from the McDonald's commercial out of your head?

1 comment:

  1. "Give me back my filet-o-fish, give me that fish..." Ugh, yes. I've memorized the song, as you heard.

    ReplyDelete