Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor

Is anyone else getting creeped out at the reality show phenomenon and this public displaying of emotion? Last night America was treated to another "most dramatic rose ceremony ever." But, before the final rose was presented, we got to see our bachelor break down and sob uncontrollably after giving finalist #1 the boot. He then recovered in time to get on bended knee and give finalist #2 the ring and the rose.

But, wait...there's more! The dude discovers that the "chemistry" isn't right after he begins spending real time with his lady and decides he has to take action. Well, taking action apparently has to happen on national TV.

I'm sorry, I had to bail on the whole train wreck and don't know the final outcome. And, I'm not sure I want to know.

Public displays of emotion...good--or bad? Shoot us a note or post below and let us know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm an avid Bachelor viewer, and I of course watched every episode leading up to last nights train wreck episode. Jason Mesnick... WOW, what I jerk (good pick, ABC!). The dude dumped Melissa on national TV, cried about it afterward and then confessed his feelings for Molly and made out with her 20 minutes later. What a class act... he sure is a good role model for his young son. I can't believe that Molly (the runner-up) took him back! That just screams desperation.

    Jason was way too emotional for me - it was overdone. According to a recap blog that I read, he cried 24 times during last night's episode. Whoa, buddy - keep it together!

    ReplyDelete