So, in the midst of a lazy Sunday afternoon, with plenty of snow on the ground outside, I provide the following:
- Reports from the set of Dancing With the Stars indicate that Kate Gosselin is displaying "diva" tendencies. Can we please vote her off after tomorrow's show to relieve us all of that prima donna drama over the next few weeks?
- In case you missed the premiere last week, HBO's The Pacific has its second episode tonight.
- You know you're having a bad year as President when your very publicized tournament bracket gets destroyed in the first weekend by your predicted champion, Kansas, losing in the second round. Kansas fans probably should have guessed that bad results were on the way after the Prez's prediction coupled with Sherron Collins' appearance on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week.
- Thirty years ago today the world wondered "who shot J.R.?" In the season finale of Dallas, main character J.R. Ewing was shot, thus beginning the cliff-hanger technique which has since become a mainstay of serial dramas on TV.
- And, let's give a birthday shout-out to K-Fed, a k a Kevin Federline, he of former status as Mr. Britney Spears. Federline turns 32 today.