Thursday, February 25, 2010

One-year anniversary

It's been a little over a year since I started this blog and the journey has been, to say the least, adventurous. What started as a bit of a lark turned into a desire to fill these spaces with thoughts, insights, opinions and general musings which not only would entertain but would--perhaps--provoke a reconsideration by the reader or a reaction of "I didn't know that!"

I continue to be surprised by those who will tell me or write me and mention the blog. For that, I say "thank you" as it keeps me inspired and provides affirmation that somebody is paying attention.

When I started this blog in February 2009 a fellow writer and friend said, "your challenge will be feeding the beast," meaning it would be a challenge to create content for this space. He was right. However, my powers of observation have become more keen and I find myself reading more and more in order to find the little nuggets which, hopefully, turn into topics that "feed" that "beast."

Thanks for being here over the course of these past 12 months. Let's keep it going, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Meant to tell you I started following a couple of months ago. I continue to appreciate all of your observations and opinions .... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Anniversary; I always looking forward to reading your Blog. Rock Chalk!

    G-Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. read it daily still...love it, keep it up PLEASE...

    ReplyDelete