Let's see if I have this all straight...
- The governor of California had a child out of wedlock with a woman on his household staff.
- A mother admitted to injecting her eight-year old daughter with Botox and subsequently had the child taken from her custody.
- Good Morning America reported on a man who has eaten 25,000 Big Macs, dating back to 1972.
- Donald Trump decided not to run for President...and the media treated that revelation as major news.
- 57% of Americans say that college isn't worth it. (Source: TIME)
- Lady Gaga hit the 10 million mark for Twitter followers.
- The Winklevoss twins are taking the Facebook case to the Supreme Court.
- Vin Mazzaro of the Kansas City Royals gave up 13 runs last night...in three innings.
- And, a couple named their newborn after the Facebook "like" symbol.
That, my friends, is "news" from only the past 24 hours. Oh yeah, there's also this "the world will end on May 21" thing coming up too.
Weird, wacky stuff...