- Natalie Portman--Beautiful in pink.
- Robert Downey, Jr.--Great tux, Ironman.
- Anne Hathaway--Pretty dress; not so sure about the hair.
- Sean Penn and Robert Wright Penn--Great to see Spicoli and Jenny (Forrest Gump) back together.
- Evan Rachel Wood--Whoa...
- Brangelina--Thank goodness Brad ditched the porn star moustache look.
- Taraji Henson--Great dress, beautiful necklace...and, goodness, is the girl perky!
- Daniel Craig--But, he looks just like he did in the Bond movies, huh? (Dude can fill out a tux...)
- Mickey Rourke--Not sure what to make of the outfit, but it fits the Rourke persona.
- Ron Howard--It's too bad he can't wear a ball cap with his tux.
- Jessica Biel--Girlfriend, did you run a brush through that hair?
- Kate Winslet--Grey and black?
- Amy Adams--Bad dress color, weird necklace...
- Beyonce--Hard to say Beyonce didn't look good, but c'mon...what is with the dress!?
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman--Dude...the skull cap?
- Penelope Cruz--Who would have thought she'd make a "looking awful" list but the dress and hair...not flattering.
- Danny Boyle--Where does one go to get a haircut like that?
- The Price Waterhouse Coopers accountants--Just kidding...not awful, but they did look like accountants.
- Interesting to see Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick on the red carpet together, given the rumors.
- How did the Angie-Jen rumble turn out? I didn't hear but understand that Jen was feeling very confident since she had her man on her arm and could defiantly look Brangelina in the
- Ben Stiller doing his best Joaquin Phoenix impression was hysterical.